How to get here
Our luxury accommodation is located at Duck Point, Yanakie: gateway to Wilsons Promontory National Park.
If you use GPS, you can find us with the following Sat Nav coordinates:
S 38.811965E 146.262741
38° 48′ 40.99” S146° 12′ 21.41” E
Please note that not all GPS software is current, so you may like to double check your route against the directions below.
Getting to Wilsons Prom from Melbourne
- Travel on the Monash Freeway (M1) towards Warragul.
- Leave the M1 at the Pakenham/Koo Wee Rup exit (the third exit to Pakenham).
- At the roundabout, turn right towards Koo Wee Rup (C422).
- At the next roundabout turn left to go into the township of Koo Wee Rup if you want to stop and shop at the supermarket there. If you do then to continue on your journey,
- Turn right at the T-intersection (C421 to Tooradin). Cross the railway line, travel 300 m and turn left into Sybella Avenue (C422)
- At the T-intersection turn left to Phillip Island/Leongatha (C420).
If you choose to bypass Koo Wee Rup continue through the roundabout towards South Gippsland Highway until you come to another roundabout and turn left towards Philip Island/Leongatha (C420)
- You will come to a roundabout indicating Lang Lang/Warragul to the left, and Phillip Island/Leongatha straight ahead. Drive through the roundabout towards Phillip Island/Leongatha.
- Travel for 2 kms and turn off to the left to Korumburra/Leongatha. (If you drive straight ahead, you will be driving towards Phillip Island and the longer, coastal route.)
- At this stage, the South Gippsland Highway becomes the A440. Follow the A440 via Korumburra, Leongatha and Meeniyan, to Foster.
- Turn right off the highway and drive into the township of Foster. You will come to a ‘T’ intersection where you turn right. About 200m ahead you will come to a roundabout, turn left to Wilsons Prom. You will now be on the Foster/Prom Road (C446 and then C444) and it is about 20mins drive from Foster to Yanakie.
- Drive through Yanakie. Once you leave the 80 km zone, drive for 4 kms and turn left on toFoley Road.
- Drive along Foley Road for about 3.6 kms and turn left on to Dalgleish Road.
- Limosa Rise is the last property on Dalgleish Road.